Sunday, May 13, 2012
Happy Mother's Day!
Sara,
I hope you have had a lovely day! At our house, Mother's Day starts with breakfast in bed (my favorite!) I would share pictures, but I looked less than stunning with my great bedhead appearance.
Today I sat Olivia down after church to interview her for Mother's Day. I did tape it with our ipad, but it turns out that my video editing software can't edit quicktime videos. I tried to convert the videos, but had no success. So, I will just have to type what she shared.
Here's your Mother's Day interview with Olivia:
What is your favorite color? yellow
What is your favorite game? Candyland
What is your favorite sport? soccer
What is your favorite animal? cat
What is your favorite pizza topping? cheese
What is your favorite family activity? playing Candyland
What is your favorite ice cream? strawberry
What is your favorite scripture story? When Nephi gets the plates
What is your favorite Primary Song? Once There Was a Snowman
What do you want to be when you grow up? a mom
I want you to know we are thinking about you today. Olivia is standing right here smiling as I type. She's thinking about you, too. She was really excited to be videoed for you, so I wish I could get it posted.
We send our love and best wishes to you this Mother's Day,
Sharon, Robby, and Olivia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment