Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day - Love, Olivia

Dear Josh, 

Olivia has had a busy month recently.  She finished preschool, enjoyed a local Art Fair in town, danced in her dance recital (ballet and tap), and ran in a Mud Run yesterday with her dad.  (I wish I had the pictures from the Mud Run to post, but those are on Li'l Robby's ipod and I don't know his pass code right now.)  I hope you enjoy the pics below...

One of Olivia's favorite things to do is to look at the photo album you gave her when she was placed.  She asks to look at it often and always says how much she enjoys seeing your and Sara's pictures.  We all want you to know that we think of you often, Josh, and we send our gratitude and love your way on this special day!

With love,
Sharon and family (Especially Olivia)
This is a butterfly she drew just for you!














No comments: