Sara,
As this day comes to a close, we wanted to let you know that we have been thinking about you throughout the day today. I hope that you have had a beautiful day. There are many moments that I have to be grateful to you for. As Olivia was getting ready to go to bed tonight she stood here and serenaded me with the primary song that goes "Mother's so gentle and kind and true, I love you, I love you!" She also spent as much of sacrament as she could sitting in my lap. These are sweet moments and many other moments that I cherish with thoughts of you. Olivia dictated a short note for you and drew the picture below. I hope you enjoy!
Dear Mom,
I love you. I hope you have a great Mother's Day. I got cookies today from church.
Love Olivia
From one Mama to another with love,
Sharon
P.S. - Here are some bonus pics of Olivia in this Picasa album. Olivia's Album 2012-2013
No comments:
Post a Comment