This is Olivia. Please don't tell on me! I should't be doing this. It's past my bedtime, and I snuck into the office to send you a secret message for my birthday. I have to be quiet so I don't wake Mom and Dad. They wouldn't like me using the computer you know. They think I don't know what I'm doing yet, but I know. All you have to do is pound on these little keys like this ads;ipoufaxcvknm;asidygf[aspojdfas;lkjdf... it's easy! The fun part is when I bring up windows that say "Are you sure you want to delete these 41 files?"
Anyway, I am sure that you are wondering how I am doing now that I am one. I think my biggest accomplishment so far has been to master the use of my two legs. It took a while, but now I'm a pro. They come in especially handy when I am trying to out run my Mom. Sometimes I have so much fun with them that I can't help but giggle as I go as fast as I can. I can go places so much quicker on two feet. Some of my favorite places to visit are the kitchen cabinets (Mom doesn't really know how to organize so I try to help her on occasions) and the bathroom (the cabinets there are fun, too). In fact, I discovered something really cool in the bathroom the other day. There is this white stuff that is all rolled up, and if I grab it and pull, I can get really big piles to decorate the bathroom with. It's great! Although Mom doesn't appreciate my decorating skills yet.
The other great part about usings my legs is that I can keep up better with my brother and sister. They are always doing interesting things and I like to help when ever I can. Robby likes to play with my wooden blocks with me. He builds towers and I like to push them down. It's the best game ever! Robby has some other special blocks that he plays with, too, called legos. I think it's kind of unfair though because he won't let me touch them! He always sets them just out of my reach! Jenna and I got a play kitchen for Christmas. We have a lot of fun together. She cooks, and I lick the plastic forks and knives clean. I try to clean the dishes that way, too, but she always takes them away. I'd eat the plastic food if I could figure out how to get my teeth into them.
Speaking of food, my Mom still feeds me a lot of mush. I don't really think it's fair because they always have a lot of other yummy things on the table. I have found though, that if I bat my eyes enough at Daddy he will share things like ice cream and small bits of chocolate with me. I go crazy for ice cream! Yum, yum! Even the thought makes my mouth water! I can't wait to get more teeth so that I can try some of the other yummy things around this place. I still only have two! Just enough to make a dent in things, but nothing more.
I'm still trying my best to train Mom and Dad. They're learning slowly. For example, I wish they would remember that I am the owner of their laps. I get to sit on them whenever I want. Sometimes Jenna tries to sneak into my special place, but I let her know it's mine with foot stamps of disapproval. Sometimes it makes me so frustrated that I can't help but cry. I guess it will take some time for me to get everything straight around here. That's okay. I still love them.
Well, I better go before someone sees me in here! Till next time, I send my love.
Olivia
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment