Sara and Josh,
I wanted to post something today to let you know that we are thinking about you on this magical day. Christmas is my favorite holiday! The best part about it is seeing my children's faces light up when it's time to open presents. For Olivia this year it was a first, and she did seem a little puzzled that I wanted her to tear the paper. She is used to us taking paper away from her before she destroys it! By the end of the unwrapping though she was quite happy playing with the paper scraps and tearing away.
As a Christmas treat for both of you and your families, I wanted to share Olivia's new talent. It's still developing, but I think she is actually trying to dance now! If you watch this video you will hear me tell Olivia to dance, and she will turn in a circle. It's very cute! For these last many months she has been watching Jenna dance all around the room, and I think she has decided that she is not to be out done. So here's a glimpse of our future dancer...
We send our love and best wishes this Christmas,
Sharon, Robby, Li'l Robby, Jenna, and most especially Olivia
No comments:
Post a Comment