Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween... take two!

If at first you don't succeed, try again using Firefox (see the previous post.) I don't know what it is, but if I can't load things using Explorer, Firefox usually comes through for me. So you don't have to wait on my Halloween pics after all!

One thing I have learned is that the more kids you have the harder it gets to have them all looking at the camera at the same time...

First Jenna looks away...

then Olivia blinks her eyes...

and then Olivia looks away. Oh well, you get the point.

And for our Halloween characters we have Sleeping Beauty,

a jedi knight,

and a bumble bee!

And the prize for the best "treat" in the candy bucket goes to...

Our dentist for giving all the kids toothbrushes AND a bag of candy. And as my childhood dentist had posted in his office "Brush only those teeth you wish to keep!" (especially after Halloween!)

Sweet dreams everyone!

No comments: