Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Little Roly Poly

Olivia has mastered rolling from tummy to back and back to tummy. We caught her first roll on film a couple of weeks ago. Watch her perform here...

As for her rolling from back to tummy, no one has seen her in the process of doing it! All we know is that twice we have laid her down on her back on a blanket in the living room and walked out of the room for a moment and when we return she is on her tummy with a silly little grin on her face! I have seen her get really close, but whenever I have watched she rolls back before she actually gets to her tummy. She has also mastered turning around. When she is on her tummy she will do 360s. She can pull herself to turn in a circle. It takes a while for her to turn all the way around, but with time she will eventually end up facing the way she started. I think she is ready to start going places, and she is trying to figure out how to get her body to move!

No comments: