I want to show you in my first blog what I saw with my own eyes and felt with my heart on Monday evening...
Sara and Josh, there was a special look in both of your eyes as you gazed at little Olivia. Your eyes told all. It was clear that you have an amazing love for Olivia. A love so very strong, it was beautiful to see. This is my favorite picture...
Olivia was so blessed to enter this world surrounded by love. We are so very grateful for the part that Grandma and Grandpa C played in welcoming little Olivia into this world. We know that an incredible love was formed that night. Grandma and Grandpa S, we want you to know how much we love you, too. We are so thankful that we had the opportunity to meet you and feel of your love on Monday night.
Sara, you will always be Olivia's first mother in this life. As I am the mother you chose to guide and direct Olivia's life, I promise that I will do my best to be the mom you hoped for precious Olivia.
Josh, you are Olivia's first father in this life, and I know that my husband is committed to doing his best to fill the role of father you have placed before him.
Janice and Steven, we want you to know that our hearts will forever be etched with the images of your love for Olivia.
Sara and Josh, we are eternally indebted to you for the gift of Olivia that you have given us. That night as Olivia was placed in our care, we feel that our families were united. You are now part of our wonderful extended family. This moment may have been a beginning for our family, but we want to assure you it was not an end for each of you.
We all share one thing... our love for Olivia.
Thank you for placing your trust in us.
1 comment:
Thank you so very much for this! Both Josh and I love it, and we look forward to seeing more updates. We are going to get our own blog going so that you can keep up with us. Safe travels!
Post a Comment