Last week I told you that I would send you pictures of my dad so that you could see how much you (Josh) looked like him when he was close to your age. I put together this collage below. In some of the pictures the resemblance is much more striking than others. I had my dad look at them too, and he sees it, but not perhaps as much as my mom and I see it. I'm curious to hear what you and Sara and other family members think. I believe that all of the pictures of my dad are from high school. I tried to find a good shot of him when he was in the Navy in his early 20s, but none of them were close-ups. I will say that when I was able to examine the pictures more closely I do see differences, but on the whole I think that you (Josh) look an awful lot like my dad!

To see these images up closer just click on the picture. Also, one other note is that the right and left pictures of my dad appear to have vertical stripes because the type of photo paper that they were printed on didn't scan very well.
No comments:
Post a Comment