Monday, May 2, 2022

Olivia's 14!!!

 Josh and Sara,

I let too much time slip by!  Sorry I was so slow about posting this year's birthday video!  Sometimes life takes off around here and I am doing my best to keep up!  I hope you enjoy catching up!


With love and gratitude always,

Sharon and Robby

2 comments:

Josh clark said...

Sharon, every year I am so excited to see how Olivia has grown. This one shows how big your family has become and seeing her being an amazing big sister makes me so incredibly happy. She looks so full of joy, I can only imagine how great she is at all she does. Thank you again for this amazing gift to see her.

Josh clark said...

Happy Birthday Olivia, I hope your sweet 16 is everything you want it to be. I say this on most of my posts but this is my favorite way to start my year is seeing how incredible you are! Admiring your talents and strengths.