Here's some more about little Olivia...
1/23/09 (Fri)
• Sharon swears that Olivia said “banana” for her today.
1/26/09 (Mon)
• I pulled out some M&Ms tonight before dinner and Olivia was over there quicker than a flash. Boy, was she vocal about getting one. I told Sharon we should take a picture of that face and post a blog titled “Will beg for M&Ms.” A little later, our bishop stopped by and brought a loaf of lemon poppy bread. You should have seen the twinkle in O’s eye when she got a taste of that! It was very cute.
1/27/09 (Tues)
• Although it’s past 10:00 I can hear Jenna in her room chattering and giggling with Olivia. Those two are a great pair. No one can make Olivia laugh as hard or as easily as Jenna can.
1/28/09 (Wed)
• O got a hold of a (partially empty) plastic water bottle today and really got a kick out squeezing so the plastic would make a crinkly sound. It’s fun to see the excitement little ones have at these sorts of things.
• O also can now “kiss” (i.e., slightly puckered, very open mouth), when verbally prompted, and playfully blinked back at me after I emphatically blinked at her yesterday.
• Sharon reports that the girls were quiet for a while today (which is unusual) so she went to check on them. Turns out that Jenna had put out a blanket in the living room. Both laid down on it and O had fallen asleep while Jenna stroked her head. Sharon thought it was sweet (and wanted to take a picture, but alas, I had the camera up at school to take pictures of my new students).
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment