Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We're happy in Indiana!

Sara and Josh and family,

Hello again! Sorry I have been out of the blogging loop for a little. It was not my intent to neglect, but now Jenna and Olivia are conspiring against me and they don't nap at the same time anymore. Which means, I am a very busy mommy. That's okay though because they are both very fun.

Olivia is getting even more fun as we see more and more of her personality each day. I do think that we have a practical joker on our hands. Olivia has already discovered how much fun it is to pull hair. In fact she has known this for some time, but I was surprised a couple of weeks ago when she stealthily crawled up behind me took my hair in both fists and yanked with all her might all the while giggling as I cried out in pain. She wouldn't let go, and as I tried my best to get a hold of her little hands she just clenched tighter and giggled louder. Since then, she has done that to me on a few other occasions, but I am catching on to her now. Now, I try to keep my hair out of her reach when I am relaxing and I watch her movements carefully.

I want to share with you some of the highlights of the last month and a half in pictures. I will include another blog later that will show pictures from our sealing and her blessing.

Here we have Olivia at six months with her teddy. (I missed her 7 month teddy pic because her teddy bear was packed until today. I just found it!)

Our cutie pie!

Right after the beginning of July, Olivia started crawling, and at the end of July, Olivia started pulling up on every thing. With all the boxes in the house before our move, she had a lot of things to practice on.


This was taken in Texas on our drive from Arizona to Indiana.

Olivia got a chance to see four of her cousins in Texas, and 2 second cousins as well. All the kids had a great time together.

Jenna and Olivia enjoyed their time with Grandma.

Little Robby loves his baby sister a lot!

Funny face girl


In our new house in Indiana we have a play room that the kids love. Jenna was very proud of herself one day because I let her give Olivia a necklace (with my close supervision). Apparently, Olivia really liked having a necklace.

Here are my two pretty girls!

And yes, Olivia is eating solids right now. We did have a problem initially with the rice cereal, but I changed the brand and everything cleared up. Surprisingly Olivia really likes vegetables! In fact, I think she likes them more than some of the fruits! Here are some of our fun eating moments...



She thinks her bib tastes best of all!

"No thanks, mom. I think I'll take the terry cloth instead."





No comments: